Thank you for choosing to relicence online. Before you start this quick and easy process, there are a couple of things you need to know.
- It could take up to five working days for your new licence label to arrive in the post.
- If you require a label sooner, you can continue to relicence online, but you might need to go to an NZ Transport Agency agent to get a replacement label at a cost of $4.11 (GST inclusive).
Quick Tip: It is always good practice to opt for an email receipt once you have finished your online transaction.
If you received a relicensing notice in the mail, you'll need:
- the relicensing notice, and
- a valid credit card or your internet banking details.
If you didn't receive or don't have your relicensing notice, you'll need:
- your New Zealand driver licence**
- a note of your vehicle's plate number, and
- a valid credit card or your internet banking details
** If you don't have a New Zealand driver licence, we might still be able to assist by providing you with your relicensing notice number. Call us on 0800 108 809.
*We now have an internet banking payment option (POLi). This allows you to pay directly from your bank account via your internet banking facility. For more information about paying by POLi please select the following link: Transaction Centre Payment Options
Note: If you need a double sided label holder for a single plate vehicle (such as a trailer or motorcycle) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Contact Centre on 0800 108 809 and we'll post you one.