Skip to content Skip to top

Access keys

  • 0 Show list of access keys
  • 1 Skip to content
  • 2 Skip to top

Buy a road user charges (RUC) licence

You'll need:

  • the vehicle's plate number
  • a Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card or your internet banking details (POLi)

More information about RUC
By continuing with this transaction you accept our Website Terms of Use

If you have an outstanding RUC invoice you can Pay your RUC invoice online.