Skip to content Skip to top

Access keys

  • 0 Show list of access keys
  • 1 Skip to content
  • 2 Skip to top

Sold or disposed of a vehicle

You'll need:

  • your New Zealand driver licence (if you don't have a NZ driver licence you'll need to call us on 0800 108 809 and we'll update our records for you)
  • the vehicle's plate number
  • The full name and address of the person or organisation you sold or gave the vehicle to.

If there are any licensing fees owing an invoice will be sent to the registered person.
If the vehicle you've sold is associated to a toll account, you'll need to log into your account and remove the vehicle.

Log in to your tolling account
Information on buying and selling a vehicle
Your responsibilities as a registered person