Skip to content Skip to top

Access keys

  • 0 Show list of access keys
  • 1 Skip to content
  • 2 Skip to top

Put my vehicle licence (rego) on hold

Use this transaction if your vehicle is temporarily off the road and you want to be exempt from paying licensing fees  (rego) during this time (minimum period is 3 months).
You'll need:
  • your New Zealand driver licence
  • the vehicle's plate number
  • if you owe licensing fees make sure you have your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card or your internet banking details (POLi).
Information on putting a licence (rego) on hold

By continuing with this transaction you accept our Website Terms of Use